Monday, January 4, 2016

My Favorite Things This Week





1. Making Lists. This book is amazing, and I love how inspirational making lists can be. The book also includes a challenge at the end of every list so you can take one tiny step towards achieving the things on your list.
2. Rowan magazine. Photo via Ravelry. I can't stop going through previous issues and planning which patterns to knit.
3. Skin Care. I've decided that I need to start taking better care of my skin, and my mom got me this lotion for Christmas. It smells wonderful and makes my skin feel fantastic.
4. French Girl Hair. And French Girl style. It definitely inspires me to simplify my beauty routine. Clémence Poésy. Image via Vogue.
5. Jenny Lewis. Jenny is one of my favorite people all the time though. How cute was she on A Very Bill Murray Christmas? Image via Jenny Lewis' Instagram and is drawn by Sina Grace for the 10th anniversary of Lewis' first solo album.

No comments:

Post a Comment