Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween!

Need a (very) last-minute costume idea?
My costume lacked the normal planning that I usually do, I normally hand-sew or otherwise hand-make my costumes, but this year, I didn't think much about it. I chose instead to put something together with just hair and makeup, and my closet. If this is you, give one of my ideas a try! I decided on a 1920's style costume, I know this is a very popular costume because of the new Great Gatsby movie. I practiced makeup and soft fingerwaves the other day, forgive the instagram photos.



I followed a youtube tutorial for the hair, just search 1920's hair, there are so many good ones.

My sister Chelsea did the most adorable diy costume! I just had to share. She was a sweet little deer. She told me she didn't really follow a tutorial, just eyeballed it from photos of others' fawn makeup, she's amazing.

Have fun tonight, Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment