Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I would like the world to know that I share a birthday with Snoop Dogg.


Just an instagram re-gram. Follow me! AshleyElizabethFay

I really love celebrating my birthday. This year I turned 25. I thought of a few different ways to write this post, reflecting on how crazy it is to turn 25, or doing one of those "25 goals before I turn 26", but I think I will keep it short instead. I don't have 25 goals, but there are a few things I would like to accomplish in the near future:
1. Stock my shop with lots of pretty things for the holiday season.
2. Become more comfortable with promoting myself
3. Get all A's this quarter (I'm on my way!)
4. Plan a trip to see my family early next year
5. Post here every day, or nearly every day :)

Most of my goals are for the short term, I'm not sure where this next year will take me, and I'm sure I will add to my goals, but for now I'm going to take it easy and enjoy celebrating!


Just a silly picture of me wearing a present my boyfriend got for me, a warm, fleece North Face!

No comments:

Post a Comment