Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Work

I've been doing a lot of thinking today as well as a lot of working. I have been posting new listings for my Etsy, frostandfawn.etsy.com, and I'm definitely starting to realize, if I want my daily job to be making and selling my handmades, it's going to be very difficult. It's going to take hard work and a lot of persistence.
I've also been thinking a lot about what I want to sell and what kind of image I want to project. It's not that I didn't think about any of this before, but I definitely want to become more serious about this and put myself out there more.
I do also know that I am just starting out and it's unrealistic to think my shop will be successful overnight. I just have to keep working, little by little, and not compare myself to established shops and bloggers who have been doing this for years.
With that said, what is a blog post without pictures? I did add a brand new item to my shop, I also made an infinity scarf, which is not for sale.



No comments:

Post a Comment